Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Life in the Making

Please excuse my late post, I wasn't ignoring my poor little blog intentionally! I don't have any weekend news since it was full of the basics (work, laundry, and housework), but the last couple days were fairly busy. 

Monday I volunteered with Paint the Town after work and then got lost not once, but twice on the way back. The sad part of that story is that the house we were painting was just around the corner from our old neighborhood. Ya think that I would be capable of driving myself home... Let's just blame the fact that it was almost 10:30pm before we called it quits for the night, shall we?

Tuesday I went hiking with a coworker before heading out for a 9pm softball game. We played extremely well and pulled an 11-0 win, but we definitely had to hustle for some of those runs! The good news is that I'm actually catching line drives now rather than stopping them with random appendages - you can take my lack of large, unsightly bruises as proof. I am so ready for my day off tomorrow, even though it will still be starting with a 5:45am workout.

My feelings exactly
"Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first."
Frederick B. Wilcox

1 comment:

Jniz said...

ooh! tired poochies =)