Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Bright Side

What happens when you let me pick a trail? You end up 3/4 of the way up the tallest part of the foothills in a 6.6 mile loop, 4 miles of it being uphill.

Climb all the hills!!

A well deserved rest.



Some days I think my life is rough... and then I go on the internet and realize that life isn't meant to be taken so seriously.

No lie, we have nesting Canadian geese. They are terrifying.

This makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time.

Dove Beauty Sketches
It's shocking how harshly women judge themselves.


3 comments:

Jniz said...

True looks like an awesome place to hike =) We will have to go next time i am visiting.

Jniz said...

You have almost achieved Momma Sage status my young padawan?? True life not so serious all the time =) serious for the important stuff and not the rest. Count down is coming closer to zero =)

Everyday Obscurity said...

Definitely!