Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Days

It was 78 and sunny this weekend, woohoo!! With all of the nice weather lately, we've been spending more time in the foothills and discovered the downside of it. Zoƫ turned up with a tick (blech!) which resulted in a panicked search of YouTube for tick removal videos. Once the household was cleared, it was bath time for puppies!

The pups generally refuse to shake off while they are in the shower, preferring to get dog-water all over the walls and carpet. In an effort to avoid this, I wrap them in a towel and hustle them out to the patio to shimmy and shake to their heart's content. Little did I know, the rug in front of the patio door was lying in wait to ambush me - leaving me flat on my back. Apparently I don't bounce as well as I used to...







Did someone say hike?!

Bargain Buy of the Week: Amazon Local

I am SO excited about this deal from Amazon Local! They are offering a free voucher that gives you access to up to 20 Kindle titles for $1 each!! Granted, they aren't any titles that were on my reading list, but nearly free e-books are always fun!

"The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month."
Henry Van Dyke

No comments: