Monday, February 13, 2012

Perpetual Improvisation

I went through a medical procedure last week, which means that I will be laying low until Wednesday. Since I spent the weekend indoors and at home, our weekend was very quiet and, in my case, movie-oriented. It's funny - no matter how much you might be wishing for a break, as soon as one becomes mandatory it ceases to be desirable... This probably has more to do with the fact that I was planning to be frantically diligently packing so we would be ready when closing on our house rolls around. In the meantime, I am trying to go with the flow and not stress about situations beyond my control.

Who can stay stressed with this little dog requesting more playtime?
In lieu of anything truly interesting, allow me to share a couple nuggets for my Obsession(s) of the Week:

I challenge you to watch this video without smiling - especially when he starts busting out some tiny tennis grunts just over one minute in. Victoria Azarenka would be proud.

Does anyone else own a pet like this? Imagine a large white cat in place of the dog and you will understand why we keep Moochie's water in our shower. No lie, our cat is that enthusiastic about splashing in his water dish.

No comments: