Sunday, December 11, 2011

Workin' For a Living

I didn't anticipate being quite so busy during the last leg of this term, but it's over now and it looks as though my efforts have paid off. I won't be taking as many credits next term because we are in the process of buying a house! We put in an offer and were accepted last week so I'm heading back to the real (working) world to help smooth the transition. We hadn't planned to get serious about finding "the" house until spring, but we happened across a fantastic deal and decided to take the plunge a little early.

But before anything else, I'm heading back to Oregon for an extended visit. Here's hoping that the sun shows up at least a couple of times while I'm there since Idaho has been spoiling me with massive amounts of sunshine. My plan for relaxation: A long run through the countryside followed by a new book and a glass (or two) of good wine, repeated daily. 

We had a little visitor last week who was pretty suspicious of the dog...


...but they eventually got used to each other.



No comments: