Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where Did Our Summer Go?

The forecast is cold and wet for the next few days. Ugh. It was warm and sunny all weekend (and the week before that, and the month before that), so going from summer almost straight into low 50s with rain is a cruel blow. But the good news is that I can bust out my jackets and scarves. Oh, how I've missed them!

"Hi, my name is Rachel and I am addicted to scarves. It's been one week since my last purchase..."

Target is the worst for playing on my weakness with their displays full of lovely (and inexpensive!) scarves right by the entrance and registers. I bought my sister a scarf that will bring out the blue in her eyes...and then bought a duplicate for myself. I'm a weak, weak person.

In other news: my parents are coming for their first visit!! It will be cold, but it should at least be sunny.  And even if it's not, there will be scarves for all.

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open."
- John Barrymore

2 comments:

jniz said...

The scarf which i love btw!!! =) I get compliments every time worn. You have fan flipping tastic taste;)

Everyday Obscurity said...

Why thank you! My duplicate scarf is one of my favorites.