Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Sunshine, I Miss You.

Fall arrived in an overly enthusiastic fashion, leaving me to unhappily decode the forecasts calling for day after day of "partial clouds" (translation: heavy clouds...all day). The cat is dealing with the cold temperatures by shamelessly sneaking under whatever blanket(s) that I happen to be in possession of at that moment. Of course, I really shouldn't judge since I have absconded with a certain someone's favorite slippers...

Someone is not cut out for winter here.
Last weekend was beautiful; 70 degrees and sunshine felt amazing after days of rainy 50 degree weather. We had a wonderful visit with my parents which included touring the city, playing the rowdiest game of Monopoly ever, introducing them to Korean BBQ, checking out a new church, and thoroughly enjoying our time together.


"Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length."
- Robert Frost

1 comment:

Sliverfarm Fruit said...

We had a wonderful time too! Thanks for the visit.