Monday, July 25, 2011

Talk About A Great Deal!

We decided that, since we now have a patio big enough to hold more than just a grill, it was time to get some chairs for it. We got a pair of incredibly comfortable reclining chairs on clearance at JCPenny, but instead of paying the regular price of $140 each our grand total was $70 for both!


They have now taken up residence on our patio, along with my tomatoes and amaryllis; both of which are doing quite well despite my questionable gardening abilities.

Things have been pretty quiet. I've been trying to figure out my school situation and whether to take classes locally (and pay their ridiculously expensive out-of-state tuition) or continue taking classes through Oregon (online, not fun). Decisions, decisions...

3 comments:

Sliverfarm Fruit said...

Those look like the same ones we got only our head rest slides. Great deal!

Jaggy said...

Yeah, The Man and I have those, except with the constantly sliding head rests. There's something to be said for keeping it simple. Congrats on the great buy!

(P.S. my captcha is "dinglys" ... for whatever that's worth, lol!)

Everyday Obscurity said...

Not a fan of the sliding? I've been considering modifying the head rests to make them adjustable, but maybe it wouldn't be as cool as I thought...