Sunday, February 1, 2015

Live From My New Office

What happens when you lament to your husband that you absolutely cannot find a desk in a style that you like for less than $900? He builds it. Smart, sexy, handy-around-the-house, AND good with the baby? I do believe I hit the jackpot.

New Desk!
This is my new happy place.


New Desk!
Ahh...

New Desk!
So much elbow room...

The rest of the office is still a work in progress, but now I have a beautiful desk to motivate me!

New Desk!
Current view from the foyer.

Next up: Bookshelves and an appropriate desk chair...

Weekend Snapshots
Always into something...

Weekend Snapshots
Mom, why is this empty?

Weekend Snapshots
Out please!!

Weekend Snapshots
Is Dada home yet?

Weekend Snapshots
My favorite giraffe.

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years."
Simone Signoret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The desk turned out beautifully! Chris is a talented guy. And Seb is looking as cute as ever. :) - Bethany M.

Everyday Obscurity said...

Thanks, Beth! I'm quite pleased with them both! ;)